Are you looking to start your career at a company that invests in your personal growth and sets you up for success?
The driving force behind Rocket IT is a deep desire to help people thrive. For us, that means that we strive for the highest possible good of our employees and their families, our clients and their employees, and for our community. We do this by acting as the IT department for local businesses and providing them the strategy and support they need. We’re looking for another member of our team, and that could be you.
The Implementation Engineer is primarily responsible for leading and completing moderate- to complex- level projects for clients – new server installations, SQL upgrades, Exchange upgrades, switch and firewall deployment, and larger new client on-boarding projects. Project Specialist II’s apply their skills, experience, and knowledge to address the more difficult challenges that our organization faces.
Rocket IT has a strong culture based around our core values. We work and play by these values. They are:
- Connect with people- We are purposeful about developing meaningful connections with the people around us, be it our clients, coworkers, or community.
- Be passionate stewards- We hire people who love what they do and believe in our mission of helping others thrive.
- Find a better way- We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Are you an innovator?
- Have a blast!- Working hard is important, but we also know it’s important to have fun. We foster an open and collaborative environment that feels less like a workplace and more like a family.
- Install new servers, wireless solutions, SQL servers, Exchange servers, switches, and firewalls for Rocket IT clients.
- Complete Cloud Migration projects for Rocket IT clients.
- Assist VCIO with review of signed Scope of Work documents.
- Assist the VCIO and Service Manager with selecting news tools, software packages, and products to use internally and for clients.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that represents our core values
- Be an active team member through collaboration and support
- Bring your best and love what you do
- 4-year college degree (IT relevance preferred)
- 5+ years IT support experience, particularly in deploying new equipment
- Two or more of the following certifications: CSSA, Network+, MCTS: Administering Office 365
- Fun and relaxed environment
- Your growth is a priority
- Lots of opportunity
Being authorized to perform the role in the U.S. is a precondition to hire.