Are you looking to start your career at a company that invests in your personal growth and sets you up for success?
The driving force behind Rocket IT is a deep desire to help people thrive. For us, that means that we strive for the highest possible good of our employees and their families, our clients and their employees, and for our community. We do this by acting as the IT department for local businesses and providing them the strategy and support they need. We’re looking for another member of our team, and that could be you.
Rocket IT Projects Team Interns work closely with their assigned team lead to gain hands on experience with managing and completing IT projects. During your internship, you will be assisting with project planning, researching new products, and learning about project management. You will also be assigned an overall project that will play a part in the growth and betterment of Rocket IT and yourself.
Rocket IT has a strong culture based around our core values. We work and play by these values. They are:
- Connect with people- We are purposeful about developing meaningful connections with the people around us, be it our clients, coworkers, or community.
- Be passionate stewards- We hire people who love what they do and believe in our mission of helping others thrive.
- Find a better way- We believe that anything worth doing is worth doing well. Are you an innovator?
- Have a blast!- Working hard is important, but we also know it’s important to have fun. We foster an open and collaborative environment that feels less like a workplace and more like a family.
- Assist project engineers and vCIO on project planning
- Learn about project management, and help improve the process Rocket IT uses to deliver projects to clients
- Research software options for vCIO clients, provide information on different products
- Complete a project led by the intern that will benefit the experience of Rocket IT’s clients and staff
- Conduct yourself in a manner that represents our core values
- Be an active team member through collaboration and support
- Bring your best and love what you do
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
- Must have visual acuity
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must currently be a rising junior or senior in four-year degree college program
- Preferred information technology or related major
- Other qualifications may apply
Being authorized to perform the role in the U.S. is a precondition to hire.